Thursday 7 January 2016

getting on my nerves this January:

1. It's dark. ALWAYS.
2. Everyone twitting on about diets and healthy eating.
3. It's about as far as you can possibly get from the summer holidays.
4. Everyone twitting on about gym membership.
5. It's dark. And cold. And wet.
6. Those cheery souls who post a picture of a flamingo with the caption "Ooh it's cold and dark so here's a picture of a flamingo to cheer you up!" Really?
7. TV and radio people talking about the Nutribullet as if it's just been invented.
8. It's dark. And grey.
9. The amount of joggers on the streets when I venture out. Even though it's DARK.
10. It's dark. STILL.


2 comments:

  1. Haha I love this, feel your pain... It is always dark when I'm walking to and from uni :(

    Jodie | A Textile Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its dark down South too Dawn...dark and soooo depressing. Also I am not on a diet, I'm still drinking Baileys and eating chocolate..and def don't own a juicer..but probably should..just so you know ..ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete