Friday 25 September 2015

specky four eyes

I've been wearing my spex all week. Not because I'm rocking geek chic and not because I have a dodgy eye infection. Nope, I've had to wear them. Because it turns out that if you don't go for your eyes checking they stop sending you your monthly supply of contact lenses. Apparently they're quite happy to carry on taking your direct debit payments but they worry you may go blind if you don't get your eyes checked so no siree to the regular delivery. 
Well I haven't been for the damned sight test because I haven't had a bloody minute in the last few months. I'm lucky if I manage to find time to have a wee at the moment!
Guess I'm gonna have to go now though....the appointment is booked. Next week...

6 comments:

  1. Adorable illustration, the eye infection sounds really bad :(

    Jodie | http://a-textile-perspective.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers....but I don't have an eye infection....they just won't carry on sending lenses if you don't get your arse in to the opticians for a check up x

      Delete
  2. Hey I'm super specky too! Hope your gammy eye gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers specky...but my eyes are tip top and NOT gammy at all ha ha xx

      Delete
  3. OY tek care o thisen & especially those eye balls. How hard is it to do Yorkshire speak on an iPad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ta luv, mi eyeballs are alreight, just avt t wear mi spex!
    Very hard ha ha x

    ReplyDelete