Friday 27 February 2015

cardi time

Whenever I go shopping lately all I seem to buy is another new cardi. I've bought 3 in the last couple of weeks! I don't mean to. I just get to the shops and don't really fancy anything else.
I think I'm at a problem age. Too old for young people clothes. Too young for old people clothes. So I just buy a cardi. 
Oh and today I bought some neon yellow converse. The kids are mortified. Clearly they think I'm too old for neon yellow and should just stick with the cardies...

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm exactly the same. I've got to find an outfit for my cousin's wedding in a couple of months and every dress looks like it was designed for a twenty year old. Maybe I could get away with a cardi at the wedding? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neon converse rock - take no notice of your kids - what do they know x

    ReplyDelete