Friday 6 September 2013

holiday...what holiday?

Well we've been back from our hols for 3 and a half days and it feels like we never went away. Apart from the enormous amount of dirty summer clothes sitting there waiting for someone to deal with them of course. (No point, don't need them till next year)
We now have to get out of bed on a morning when it's still practically dark. I've got more work than I can possibly do. It's freezing cold and chucking it down. And I have a list as long as my arm of boring stuff to remember. Like pay for school lunches online before school writes to tell me off. And buy new trousers for Alf's Cub Camp cos the ones he's got look like pedal pushers and the other kids will laugh at him.
Will somebody please transport me back to my spot under the palm tree next to the pool. In the sunshine. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment