Sunday 4 August 2013

pigeon poo

Is getting poo'd on by a pigeon good luck?
Flipping hope so cos that's what happened to me today. Whilst I was sitting on my own with the dog. In a busy town full of people chilling in the sunshine. I was waiting outside the toy shop for the other half and the kids to come out. And I didn't even notice till I looked over my shoulder and saw it there. On my sweatshirt. Bet the town full of people chilling in the sunshine noticed though. Bet they were all chuckling quietly to themselves at the mad woman with pigeon poo on her shoulder...

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it is lucky, it has to be! How did the pigeon get up on your shoulder to poo? Are you like the bird woman from Mary poppins? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Lizzie I am not....but this flipping mad woman nearby WAS! She kept feeding the damned things and they were sitting on her hand. Then someone would move and a zillion pigeons would flap about. Then she'd feed them again. I can only assume that one of them poo'd on my whilst flapping about. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. no it is not lucky. it is unlucky!! this year I ahd just washed my hair went to the shop and a seagull pooed right on the top of my head...UNLUCKY!!!! sorry for your misfortune x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah but Ilona, the luck comes later! Something fabulous will happen to you this year now :-) xx

    ReplyDelete