Friday 5 April 2013

never to be seen in public

People who wear onesies outside - in the street - in broad daylight - in PUBLIC!
I. Just. Don't. Get. It.
What's going on?
I've seen loads lately.
It's just not right!

Imagine then my dismay when the big one told me that last week when I dropped her and a friend off at our local shopping centre they actually went into Primarni and bought a bunny onesie each....AND PUT THEM ON! AND WORE THEM IN THE SHOPPING CENTRE!!
Have I taught this girl nothing?!

4 comments:

  1. I am so with you dawn, I don't get it either...
    I've seen loads of them lately aswell, just walking round in the shopping centres.
    I was surrounded by teenagers on a college trip when we stopped at a service station the other week. I counted atleast ten lads wearing onesies! Hilarious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, what a laugh, watching a stick thin lad walking IN BROAD DAYLIGHT past our car in one of these, it was all I could do not to laugh at him directly. A fashion fad wayyyy tooooo far :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something VERY wrong with anyone over the age of 12 wearing, onesies.......W R O N G! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put one on at a friends house, I looked awful, I actually let my other half take a photo and now he laughs at it everytime he sees it :(((

    ReplyDelete