Friday 4 January 2013

mud

On Tuesday me and the kids and the dog met some friends at Oakwell Hall Country Park, had a walk and got muddy.
Yesterday me and the kids and the dog met some other friends at Oakwell Hall Country Park, had a walk and got really muddy. 
Today me and the kids and the dog met yet some more friends (we are so popular) at Oakwell Hall Country Park, had a walk and got really really muddy.
Not bored of Oakwell Hall Country Park yet.
But I am bored of all the washing ...and bathing the flipping dog!





2 comments:

  1. My dog hates the bath but gets sooo muddy he has to have one (he doesn't like the hose pipe either). He sits in the bath looking at me with swear words being telepathically sent to me! He then shakes wherever I've just cleaned just to teach me a final lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus lady you aint kidding about getting muddy, I take it those kids in the big muddy puddle are yours!! Peppa Pig would be proud!!

    ReplyDelete