Thursday 14 July 2011

final countdown

Ok I can hold my excitement and giddiness no longer.....it's only 7 sleeps to our hols!!!
Woohoo! We have been counting down since we booked it 31 weeks ago!


Two years ago me and my sis took our 5 kids to Norfolk for the weekend in a caravan.
Last year we took them to Filey for the weekend ...in another caravan.
This year we have upgraded! A week in a villa in Lanzarote!
We are leaving the big kids (men) at home and we're off to find some sunshine and a pool and some wine and some smiles and I can't wait :-)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy yourselves, and tell us all about it when you return, OK?
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeeeeet!!!! 7 sleeps will fly by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your hols you lucky thing ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sun, sea, sand, sangria and sleeeeeeep xxxxx

    ReplyDelete