Wednesday 29 September 2010

christmas in September? don't think so!

Spent about an hour and a half trawling round Toys R Us behind Jodie and her birthday money....but try as she might she could not find anything that she wanted that she didn't already have.
Eventually she bought a token Zhu Zhu hamster and we went out for tea.
On our way home Neil's sister texted to see what she wants for Christmas!!!
OMG!! It is September!!!
One of my pet hates is those annoying people who do all their Christmas shopping 3 months early then show off about it to the rest of us!
So I said I didn't know.
And I will continue to say that until the 1st of December he he!

1 comment:

  1. Blimey cannot comprehend Xmas shopping in September (or october for that matter). I love the illustration too.
    Thanks for your kind message today x

    ReplyDelete